- Blankets Blankets and more Blankets! Make your room warm by adding more layers to your bed like throws or warm blankets I have two extra blankets, a white one from Animal and a red Christmassy one.
- Pillows- When the weather outside is frightful I like to make cosy nooks or forts out of pillows.
- Snowflakes- I bought some hanging snowflakes from the Range and they look really cute and add a really big touch for something so simple.
- Christmas bunting- Make your own or buy some.
- Candles- It's all about the smells and colours so get some vibrant colours and amazing smelling candles, yankee are the best!
- Christmas lights- use them as bunting their like twinkly stars.
- Fairy lights- yeah you know that amazing tumblr or insta pic.
DIY Time !
Winter/Christmas picture cork board
1. Go on the internet and find cute tumblr picture. copy all into word and print off
2. Find yourself a cork board and get your favourite winter washi- tape and tape the edges.
3. Cut out pics and pin on board.
4. Any extra pins make a W in the corner or space.
5. Get string and hand up or lean against something and your done.
This is it hope this gives you some inspiration and you try the DIY it is really simple but makes a difference. Hope you finish school soon and if you've already finished enjoy the holidays.!
Let's chat- email@example.com
4 days left till Christmas!
Logged on now Logged off xx