SMILE

Tuesday 7 April 2015

What I got from my party

So my party was this Monday and I got tons of girly stuff I'm so happy.
1- a bff necklace
2- New Look voucher
3- Malteser.... YUM
4- Soap and Glory birthday set, which contains body butter and shower gel.
5- Charm bracelet
6- tiara
7- two pillows
8- two nail varnish, blue and green, by seventeen
9- Fruita lush set
10- PS. Love..... body lotion
11- Pot o gold shower jelly from lush
12- Rose bubble bar, lush
13- Sakura bath bomb, lush
14- Ickle baby bot bath bomb, lush
15- Think pink bath bomb, lush
16- Pop in the bath, bath bomb, lush
17- Fluffy egg bath bomb, lush
18- The Body shop white musk set which contains body lotion, shower gel and body mist.

So these are the items all my friends got me. As you can tell I'm a big lush and bath product fan.



















 
 
so these are the gifts from all my fab friends, thank you lots. I've been spoilt rotten ;)
 
 
Logged on now Logged off xx


1 comment:

  1. Looks so cool http://thelifeofjades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog