SMILE

Saturday 25 April 2015

Places I like to travel

Hey sadly I'm back at school, homework, early mornings and lecture have fallen on me all at once. Luckily short term YAY. Also just to mention that I watched Avengers Age of Ultron, comment below if you would like a review of how I found it. Just a sum up though it was really good and great action movie and really got into it. 

So today I'm going to be writing a list. Personally I like list. I'm going to write about places I want to travel. Again comment below places you would want to go as there are some amazing places in the world.

I'm going to get straight into it. Don't forget to look at my YouTube channel as uploading Room Tour soon .....

Places I like to travel
  1. France, sightseeing, especially Paris but I hope my dream man takes me.
  2. Italy, been there once and would love to go again.
  3. Spain, for the sun and a relaxing time away.
  4. Germany, Never been and would love to go with a friend.
  5. Hawaii, Beach and sunsets.
  6. Florida, Disney and everything else.
  7. Singapore, just to see what it's like really.
  8. Malaysia
  9. Thailand
  10. Scotland
  11. Austrialla
  12. New York
  13. Hollywood
  14. Miami
  15. Iceland
  16. Canada
  17. Borneo
  18. Cyprus
  19. Greece
  20. Turkey
  21. Japan

These are just some I can think of now, so I hope this blog has inspired you to go travelling.


Bye for now


Logged on now Logged off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog