SMILE

Thursday 17 December 2015

Autumn clothes and beauty must haves

  • Hey,
So as we are fast approaching December and the countdown to Christmas I thought winter is approaching and autumn is ending. I have LOVED  autumn and loved lots of things so I thought I would tell you what I Loved and needed this autumn. ( I will name a few examples of each)

Tumblr- Tumblr is bae this autumn all the cute pics and quotes.

Blankets- I wanted this autumn to be comfy and warm and more blankets= HARMONY

Coffee- My dark circles are designer, chanel, but the dark mornings and early morning are killing me but coffee is my boyfriend and well I always crave it.

Maroon, burgundy autumnal colour clothes-
  • Primark skinny jeggings £5 maroon
  • Primark turtle neck in dark burgundy type colour £6

SWEATER AND OVERSIZED JUMPERS
  • like massive light pink blush knit jumper £7 reduce from £10
  • red and white massive heart knit jumper price ?
Scarves and snoods
  • White snood from primark £2?
  • Blanket scarves
Dark Lipsticks
  • Miss sporty in shade

Boots
  • Black uggs from Next
  • Black zip up heel boots Primark £13

Candles



Lip balms
  • EOS so good ( can get of amazon definitely worth the price 100%)
  • Vaseline

Golden eyeshadow or brownish red eyeshadow eye look




This is coming up really late sorry but never got round to getting pics and editing. But these were my fav things for autumn this year.!


Let's chat- erinhacker16@gmail.com
Instagram- tumblr_.girl16
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCic1X2dpSk0OsXXZ2Y0f2AA



Erin x
Logged on now Logged off xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog