SMILE

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Netball match

Yes from all these sporting blogs you will now know that I'm a sporty person. I'm on most of the school sport teams and I love doing sport as it keeps me fit ☺. So today I played in a netball match with all my friends. Yes we won. Yeah !!!! We won 12- 2 so really good. We started of strongly and are still unbeaten. I had fun even though now my legs are killing me. :(. so I will be having a pamper evening tonight.

This is a short blog today but wanted to let you know what I've done today. Comment or email me erinhacker16@hotmail.com what your favourite sport is or any other things you want to ask.
Or follow me on instagram vintagebae998877 to see what I get up to.






Logged on now logged off xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog