SMILE

Thursday 28 May 2015

My dream man

Everyone wants a perfect boyfriend and the one and only husband but we all do dream about that man. This is going to tell you about all the factors a man for me needs.

Looks
  • Small like me.
  • Brown comforting eyes
  • Strong and fit.
  • soft hair which I can run my fingers through.
  • Has good  style


Personality
  • Caring and loving
  • funny and friendly
  • respect me
  • Loves me the way I am.
  • Doesn't cheat I'm his only one.
  • Sporty and likes doing lots of activities.
  • Romantic


Other stuff
  • Family lover
  • Animal lover
  • Doesn't mind going shopping
  • Quite wealthy.
 
 
 

 
Remember the most important things are that he loves you the way you are and he has a good personality.
 
 
 
 
Logged on now Logged off xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog