SMILE

Thursday 14 May 2015

My favourite recipe

I'm so so behind but that's internet problems so I'm going to spam you with lots of post now that hopefully it will work. YouTube is dying on me so don't even ask the problem. This post is going to be all about my favourite recipes which I love. These are them.

1. Jammy Drops- From Let's cook with kids book written by Nicola Graimes.
I love these biscuit there my favourite things. I love making them in big batches.

What you need
100g of softened butter
5tbsp of caster sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
1tsp of vanilla extract
4tbsp of cornflour
and desired amount of jam for the drop bit.

Equipment
Large mixing bowl
electric hand whisk
wooden spoon
small bowl
sieve
2 baking sheets
baking paper
tablespoon



1- Put butter and caster sugar in mixing bowl whisk until creamy.
2- mix together the egg and vanilla extract in a separate bowl then add slowly while mixing it all together.
3- sieve the flour and cornflour into the bowl and fold together to make a fairly soft dough.
4- Turn on the oven to 180 degrees 350f gas mark 4. Line baking trays with sheets to stop sticking.
5- Take heaped spoon fulls of mixture and reapeat until all gone.
6- Chill biscuit for 15 mins then apply desired amount of jam on top it helps if you indent it first then bake for 12 minutes.



And wolah Jammy drops are made. Hope you enjoy as I find these very scrummy indeed.


Logged on now logged off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog