SMILE

Monday 20 April 2015

Something close to my heart

I was debating writing this blog today but finally decided to write it. I haven't wrote a blog before  about something so related to my life, today I'm going to tell you about my granddad who sadly died in 2008. My Grandad was the best, I have so many great memories with him even though I only spent a little while with him. My granddad was quite young 61 I think he died overnight from suffering a stroke out of nowhere it came as a shock and was really sad at the time. Now over 7 years later I'm pretty much over it but if I'm ever in doubt or worrying about something I can always talk to him. Wherever I go I know he will be in my heart.

If you want some tips on how to easy grieving comment on one of my picture on instagram. My account is tumblr_.girl16.

Hope you liked this post even if it was depressing but I wanted to let my fellow bloggers into my life a bit more.


Logged on now Logged off
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog