SMILE

Thursday 5 March 2015

What's in my handbag

Like most girls we carry to much in our handbags. At the moment my favorite bag is my neon yellow satchel which is a small. I don't know why I'm loving it so much it just came along and I've fallen in love with it. It like I've made a new best friend. This blog is all about what is in my handbag.

1- Of course my purse which I have two of because I'm weird like that.
2- My phone and my Ipod which I have everywhere.
3- my camera just in case i see anything I want to take a picture of something.
4- my blogging notebook just in case I have any ideas for vloggs or blogs.
5- A packet of Cath Kidston tissue which are gorgeous.
6- Gum. A must.
7- a comb just in case my hair goes squiffy like it always does.
8- Lip balm to keep my lips moisturized.
9- Lip balm to add SPARKLE.
10- Any spare receipt for previous shops.

And that's it. I take my handbag everywhere. The only sad thing is I can't fit my laptop in my handbag.

Logged On now Logged off
Bye xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog