SMILE

Saturday 24 January 2015

What I've been up to

I know blogger are meant to write a lot but I'm a very busy young girl this week has been hectic but not stressful which was good. I had my show rehearsal on Monday evening but also had an acting lesson I'm on grade 3 I love it. Then it was a pretty normal week. But some exciting news also happened I got ask out but I hate him so I said no so single still YAY . My music lesson all went well . Everything fine my evening are nice and relaxed. Pressure next week though got tests french boooo so if I don't you know I'm studying I've found these cool tips on Instagram so will use them but still nervous and anxious 😁. Did  I tell you about my new vintage items ????? I've also got a new sleep over bag which is so cool. I'm also setting up a obedience circuit for my dog to make him the best it will be hard but that's

This is my new idea for how to wrap up my blogs
Logged on now logged off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog