SMILE

Thursday 15 January 2015

Vintage shopping secrets xxx

Vintage shopping secrets
Hi I'm back this post is going to be all about where to find great and unique items or bedroom accessories in the vintage style as I know from experience that it is difficult to find what you want. So these are my tips and tricks and secrets on vintage shopping. 
We've all been through need to get an new item but don't know where to turn in my shopping centre their is no shop which says Vintage world or something like that. You have to look around sometimes you get a shop like old traditions which have quirky things but not exactly what you want. It is frustrating but to find the perfect item it will take a while.  So these are my tips.

1- think outside the box anything can become what you want it to. Small sugar jar with a pretty design on it could become a jewellery storage box or to keep little bits and Bob which I find rather useful


2-  like I said it isn't easy finding a shop which just sells vintage items. But one shop which every town have will sell defiantly an item that you could buy for a great price CHARITY SHOPS they sell all things great and small if you go into town check in your favourite charity shop it will usually have something you like. Just keep checking and you'll find something you'll like.


3-  if nothing happens you can go to one of my best friends AMAZON just type in vintage and no doubt come up with a job load of items and clothes. But the only down side it could be coming from over countries which means you would have to pay for delivery which is bad 😫



These are my top three tips on vintage shopping if you have any more comment below. 

Thx for reading my blogs and spread the news


Bye xxxxxxxx 💋❤️





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog