SMILE

Saturday 14 February 2015

Half term

Hey at last it is half term aren't we all relieved. What are you doing this half term. I'm going to Wales gods country yay. I can't wait going to the beach, eating ice cream, going to the arcade. Yay. I might not be able to blog when I'm away as there might not be wifi πŸ˜” but I also have some good news for my birthday I'm going to get a video camera and going to start a YouTube channel and do blogging etc and going to get my own laptop so I can blog everyday wherever. 

My item of the day- turbie towel one of the best invention ever.
My quote of the day- the darkest hours only last 60 minutes
Animal of the day- sheep not sure why ????

HAPPY HALF TERM AND HAPPY VALENTINE DAY
Are you single or taken I'm singe, and happy to be a free woman. 
If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend I hope today your love life is very romantic and special.
Happy valentines day πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ’‘πŸ‘«πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’š❤️πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’‹πŸ’ŒπŸ’πŸŒ·πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŽπŸ“±πŸ’»πŸ’ΆπŸ’·πŸ’΅πŸ’΄πŸ“πŸΉπŸ·πŸΈxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog