SMILE

Thursday 19 February 2015

My first steak

Tonight I went to The Mermaid in Mumbles Swansea. Today had my first steak which was lovely I went medium which was perfect for me. I had skewers for my starter and profiteroles for my dessert.. It has lovely food and to recommend if you are down in Swansea.  It is very coastal scenery and decoration. There are some very pretty pictures and quirky lamps. The service is amazing. The staff are helpful and anttentive. I overall give the place five star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.  Swansea is a great place to go on holiday. There are lovely coastal walks. Plenty of shops if you are a shopaholic it is great for families as it has lots of activities for all ages all weather. Overall I have had a great time in Swansea and recommend or for a holiday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog