SMILE

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Some news.....

Hi everyone, This is a bit of a random post but I have decided to stop writing blogs on blogger and have made the move to Wordpress. So I would love if you would carry on reading on wordpress, Don't worry all previous post have been moved over, I just prefer Wordpress and how its more professional etc.

If your from Bloglovin than I'm trying to add it to my account but I'm having some problems claiming it so you will have to hold on but hopefully I will sort that out in the next few days.

My new blog website is- https://vintagehaxs.wordpress.com/

So no more of my post on here but head over to my new blog and click follow and if your on Bloglovin then the blog will be up on there soon.

Logged on now Logged off

Erin
Vintage Haxs

1 comment:

Search This Blog