SMILE

Saturday 2 January 2016

Chit chat about 2015 and goals for 2016

  Hello everyone did you have a good new year, 2016 is here. 2015 went so fast. This year I'be done so much and I think achieved a Lott ! Happy New year ! This year is your year our year. You can do whatever you want to achieve this year. If you had a bad year, this is a new chapter of your life and new story has begun to write, you can be a new you. Or be the same as long as your happy 💖 Be yourself don't let anyone change that. I wish you luck for 2016 and I'm always here so leave a comment or email me, chat on Instagram, DM ME ( ps I'm nice I don't bite) Have an amazing year, be yourself, achieve your goals, Be happy and AMAZING ! 😊

My goals/resolution for 2016

1: Drink more water 💦
I'm so guilty, I hardly drink any water it so bad. I find water sooo boring ! I would rather grab juice or a soft drink. But I know how beneifitical drinking water is. I start up your metabolism, hydrates your brain so you can focus more, helps hydrate your skin resulting in clearer smoother skin. It such a simple thing but has such big changes or your lifestyle. 

2. Use my planner more, and be more organised 📅
I asked for a planner for my birthday in April and hardly used it, as it wasn't my size and then when I was in Florida I got a day designer planner and loved it but when I used it and stick to my blog and YouTube uploads it really helped but when I was lazy and would rather watch Netflix it was forgotton and I sure a perfect planner in Paper Chase and got it for chistmas I'm so happy about it and I'm determined to use the it more which I hope will make me more organised and uploads and spit more frequent and consistent! On that note need to make an etsy order for stickers yes 😜


3. Be more consistent with my blog and YouTube both in uploads and editing 
I'm in love with both but really want them to grow so I'm going to spend more time taking photos for my blog and writing them. With my YouTube make thumbnails and edit more and just give you guys what you want so remember to comment. 



4. Be myself 
This is something everyone should try and achieve remember to be yourself this year and don't let anyone change that. Remember you are you and you are amazing.  I don't want to try to be the typical preppy girl or YouTube girl I want to be me and you should be you. All my readers are beautiful. So be yourself as your perfect.


5. Be Happy 
This year I don't want other people's problems to get in the way of my happiness. I want to wake up every morning with a positive thought and try to smile more. I also want to try and make sure everyone around me is happy so this year I only want good and happy vibes.

So here are my 2016 goals and resolutions everyone should have them as this will make your year better I wish you the best for 2016 this is our year my blogger family ! 


Instagram- tumblr_.gir16
Contact Me- erinhacker16@gmail.com 


Logged on now Logged off xx
Vintage Haxs 
Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog