SMILE

Wednesday 5 October 2016

What's on my bedside table and Must Haves

Hi everyone, sorry for the late post! But here it is What's on my Bedside tables... Yes I have more than one so will basically tell you what's on them and then some most haves. Hope you enjoy!

Books- I have some decoration books which I flick through once in a while which consist of makeup books, lush books, and a general book and also a book I'm actually reading and at the moment I'm reading Labrador by Ben Fogel! 



Mason jar glass- I LOVE having water bedside my as I always get thirsty... And a cute glass is a must!

Deodorant- Obvious not going into detail... 




Lip balms- EOS- Gotta keep my lips hydrated in the chilly weather!

Hand cream- Soft hands are important and they get dry in Autumn soo easily.

Dream Journal- To record my dreams if I can remember them... But super cute and you should get one.



Lamps- Dah to keep my room bright, ones from IKEA and the other is a lava lamp from ???

Notebook- To record any thoughts or things to remember.

Clock- To tell the time...

Candles- To make my room smell nice and feel cosy.

Brush and hair tye- As I'm lazy in the morning and don't want to move at all!

Frame with quote- Which says Work hard, Dream big.. Love this quote, this is hear for inspiration and it looks cute in my room.

Vase and fake flowers- As if they were real I would kill them.. And I like pretty things.

My initials in wood as I don't know it looks nice and it's a personal touch.

Dry Shampoo- Again I'm lazy and I have greasy hair!

Body sprays- So I can smell nice, Soap and Glory and Ted Baker.

Memo board but not- So I can remember stuff and just put stuff in it, look at picture!

Skincare box- That's where it is and its in a pretty box. 

My iPad- As its my life and I need it for the morning and all day everywhere, you get the point.



Well that's it, hope you enjoyed, comment any Autumn post you want and I'll definitely do it.

Let's chat

Instagram- 
https://www.instagram.com/tumblr_.girl16/

Email- erinhacker16@gmail.com

Bye for now

Logged on now logged off


Erin 

Vintage Haxs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog