SMILE

Sunday 23 October 2016

Desert Island top 5

Hi guys! This post is kinda a fun and really random one. But it is my top 5 if I was on a desert island ! So hope you enjoy and comment your top 5 below. Enjoy your read!




1- Food and water- Or I would die and I have no survival instinct as to get food I open the fridge!


2- My phone and service- They go together so I could phone for help and if I got bored on the island then I have entertainment and on a desert island there must be some good photos.



3- My bed- As it's the only bed that I can get a good night sleep, as I love sleep and my bed soooo much.


4- Knife/ weapon- So I can fight of the scary animals or crazed humans! 



5- A friend or person- So I want some company as I would get lonely and another person would make a deser island so much more fun!


So these are my top 5. Hope you enjoyed. Hope you come back for another read next Sunday. If you want to see what else I've been up to or wanted to get in contact than follow the links below. Thanks for reading!

Let's chat

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/tumblr_.girl16/

Email- erinhacker16@gmail.com


Logged on now logged off 

Bye for now 

Erin 
Vintage Haxs xxx


( also for any other bloggers out there, I'm considering moving to Wordpress?? What do you think let me know !?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog